Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLUS+D RC Drift Circuit Okinawa Japan
Nice when I was in Okinawa we used to drift at the go kart area near torii station... Man I miss Okinawa so much.. Was there for 10 years.. Great pics and loving the track!!!
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]
It's nice to inspire
looks good in grey.

(09-18-2013, 08:23 AM)BVRacingOO7 Wrote:  [Image: 9702709920_d418160a57_z.jpg]
Plus+D Okinawa RC Drifting Circuit by BVRacing007, on Flickr

That size track can still be cool. get some dioramas happening. MAX one wasn't much bigger than that.
have fun guys.
Thanks for the great comments. It will be a while till I can visit the track again. I hope to piece together a video shot with a GoPro 3 that I was testing. Shout out to Cody, a local from the air base who hits this place up twice a week (Thanks to his very understanding wife)!
DRB TCFD TB EVO4 PRO4
RC Drifting Yokosuka FB
YouTube
[Image: 9020124853_46e995567c.jpg]
Man, I wish our local track up in Misawa was as nice as this!
JDM as F**k
Wow this is a great place! I will be traveling to Okinawa in the next few weeks and I would love to know if there are any shops near the big Air Force base? I run cars and trucks. I would love to get some JDM parts straight from Japan. That would be awesome! Thanks I hope I can find something.