Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Practice Session
Warning 
Few of the Japanese locals practicing at my local track.

Where is this at?
It's called Arms and it's a practice circuit in Fujisawa. Its a pretty big track and has good amount of tables, all of which have power. So a lot of people come here to test and tune their cars.
Dang, @12sec on it looks like that gang of three is on the same transmitter. Is it common to see such skilled drivers?

And is that some sort of smoothed asphalt? Looks like an interesting surface..
www.facebook.com/raincityrajikon  - Seattle's scale drift club
RWD yoko dori pake -=- RWD SJ ota-r31 -=- 50:50 SJ ota-r31 (club loaner car)
+ 2wd Slash, 4x4 Slash, e-Maxx, Subaru Brat scaler, mRS4, broken quads and a bunch of spares
Hey can you send me the address or directions to that place? It's like 45 minutes away from me.
Type "endo, Fujisawa, kanagawa prefecture, 2009-2" into Google maps for an exact location of Arms.  

To answer the other questions yes it's prepared asphalt and it's a pretty fast surface. And yes seeing people that skilled is extremely common. I'm one of the worst people there and I consider myself pretty good. Lol

Also its open from 10am-midnight on weekdays and 10am-2am on weekends.  It cost 400 ¥ an hr to race so it's very cheap. He also a has about 20ish pit tables with outlets. Oh and he's cool as hell and speaks pretty good English. Any other questions please ask away.  

Ps there's a mini z track too.
Thanks!! It's about an hour away from me. I'm going to try to make it out there one of these weekends.
Let me know, I'm there almost every weekend
Must be nice being so close to a track. Over here we are restricted to basketball courts with tape on the floor hahaha
That sucks, you can't run at heartland?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video TGD - Practice/Tuning session. aznpulse 0 1,145 11-12-2014, 10:55 AM
Last Post: aznpulse
Video The Academy - Practice Session Video SkipSkovhugger 4 2,124 07-28-2014, 06:36 AM
Last Post: SkipSkovhugger
  Drift Practice session - Prodigy D Crawler Ted 0 1,503 02-10-2014, 10:28 PM
Last Post: Crawler Ted