Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem Making own track
Warning 
Hello guys, i am newbie in this sort of games. But i have a plan to make my own business of rc cars in my country, maybe you can help me? i have found several companies that can sell carpets but maybe you can advice me something or recomend ? my main problem is compliting track design and itself. i have free 50 square meters for track and please help me.
Also maybe you can tell me how rental business work and in which country. For example people rent car based on time or number of laps and whats the price of it. 
Thanks a lot, Giorgi ( Newbie )
 gramishvili110@gmail.com PM me please if you can help.
low pile office carpet last a long time and comes in black, as for rentals at my local track they have one or two cars to rent if someone is new. they charge by the battery pack as for price i think they were charging $7-$10 US dollars to rent

hope that helps and good luck!
(03-09-2017, 09:05 PM)isaacd101 Wrote:  low pile office carpet last a long time and comes in black, as for rentals at my local track they have one or two cars to rent if someone is new. they charge by the battery pack as for price i think they were charging $7-$10 US dollars to rent

hope that helps and good luck!

Hello, thanks for answer. i wanna make 10 cars for rent, and please if you can answer me what does rental is based on ? laps or minutes? for example that 7$-10$ price is for 10 minutes ?
What he means is it's $10 for however the battery pack lasts, so whenever it runs out it's another ten dollars.
Sakura D4 RWD

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yokomo DP Basic RWD making cheaply Azuolasdrift tt01 0 263 04-24-2017, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Azuolasdrift tt01
  Making a HPI Sprint 2 Sport into a drifter. Z3L 16 6,203 03-17-2014, 02:53 AM
Last Post: gieo07