Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problems or issues
? what issue?
I can't seem to upload pictures to put them in my thread. I click "add attachment", it takes a while to load and then it just refreshes the page. Works on mobile, not on my computer.
Currently working on a RWD Sakura D3 Check out my --->build thread^^

i know this sucks but try loading them to a hosted picture site like photobucket, flicker, tiny image.
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
On moblie, can you get this annoying bar that's supposed to be at the top to stay at the top. I can't see what i'm typing in the quick reply

Yeah when you zoom in on the mobile it blocks the whole screen.
Also make sure your browser is set to desktop mode. I'm using dolphin browser w/ no issues except I can't upload pix from mobile or desktop w/ out hosting.
I have changed the menu bar to no longer stay on the top. This should resolve that problem, I will look into the attachment issue.
[Image: advertisesmall.png]
Testing attachments...

Attached Files
.jpg   wallpaper-692781.jpg (Size: 192.83 KB / Downloads: 3)
(10-14-2013, 01:03 PM)L3gTxDomo Wrote:  I can't seem to upload pictures to put them in my thread. I click "add attachment", it takes a while to load and then it just refreshes the page. Works on mobile, not on my computer.

Which desktop browser and operating system are you using? I can't seem to replicate it here.
(11-25-2013, 09:27 AM)wilkewhaq Wrote:  
(10-14-2013, 01:03 PM)L3gTxDomo Wrote:  I can't seem to upload pictures to put them in my thread. I click "add attachment", it takes a while to load and then it just refreshes the page. Works on mobile, not on my computer.

Which desktop browser and operating system are you using? I can't seem to replicate it here.

It got fixed, sorry. I switched to using photobucket as a host site