Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problems with home page
sorry if this not the rite place to post this but been trying 2 read up on the 2 new yoko bodies u have posted up on the home page and tried other links around the site and when the pages load they come up blank every other one works fine but those 2 don't.
ty
if ya can slide it you can drift it!!
i noticed that with a couple posts the other day, they work now so im sure the articles you want to read will work shortly
(03-17-2013, 10:05 AM)toefurkeybasher Wrote:  sorry if this not the rite place to post this but been trying 2 read up on the 2 new yoko bodies u have posted up on the home page and tried other links around the site and when the pages load they come up blank every other one works fine but those 2 don't.
ty

Thanks toefurkeybasher we are dealing with the dreaded "white screen of death" problem. We are working to resolve it, let me know if they still aren't working for you or any other issues!
[Image: advertisesmall.png]
ty they working fine for me now.... but the new 1 about the march body of the month is also showing up "WSOD" now.
if ya can slide it you can drift it!!
(03-17-2013, 01:16 PM)toefurkeybasher Wrote:  ty they working fine for me now.... but the new 1 about the march body of the month is also showing up "WSOD" now.

Should be fixed now

Thanks!!
Hopefully this problem has been resolved once and for all!   Please let us know if you encounter anymore!
(03-18-2013, 05:16 PM)wilkewhaq Wrote:  Hopefully this problem has been resolved once and for all!   Please let us know if you encounter anymore!

i got the wsod with the Maruma Factory Generic Light Buckets page
(08-02-2013, 01:25 PM)Pacha Wrote:  
(03-18-2013, 05:16 PM)wilkewhaq Wrote:  Hopefully this problem has been resolved once and for all!   Please let us know if you encounter anymore!

i got the wsod with the Maruma Factory Generic Light Buckets page

Thanks a lot Pacha!

Working on resolving this now, stupid white screen o' death!
I can't vote or see results for this months BOTM ?
(03-11-2014, 05:10 PM)HAYASHI Wrote:  I can't vote or see results for this months BOTM ?

Try now, should be fixed! :)