Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question...
I have my first RC body on the way... I've seen some crazy things on here that I might want to do. I'm running a Sprint 2 and still learning... Should I go gung-ho or just keep it simple? I dont wanna spend a whole lot of money on it really, especially when I'm going to be replacing the chassis for a FXX-D soon.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
SLIDE SIDEWAYS
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter: St_V3ngeance
with the body? if you're not drilling body post mounting holes, go gung-ho, however if you're not using stealth mounts and will end up having to drill 2 different sets of mounting holes when you switch chassis, Id say keep it somewhat simple, otherwise you're gonna be upset. lol

FYI: I can't remember, but Im assuming that MST chassis has the same wheelbase as te Sprint 2.
HPI Sprint 2 Flux - full carbon fiber/aluminum upgrades 50/50
HPI Sprint 2 Flux - RWD project
HPI RS4 Sport 3  - carbon fiber/aluminum shelf queen
i say you bought it to use it, if you decide to get creative go ahead it's just a body, if you not ready just paint one color and a light kit for night drifting, slap some sticker and it will come to you naturally to make it better.

LEAD FOLLOW OR GET OUT THE WAY!
(03-29-2014, 06:52 PM)wareagle84 Wrote:  with the body? if you're not drilling body post mounting holes, go gung-ho, however if you're not using stealth mounts and will end up having to drill 2 different sets of mounting holes when you switch chassis, Id say keep it somewhat simple, otherwise you're gonna be upset. lol

FYI: I can't remember, but Im assuming that MST chassis has the same wheelbase as te Sprint 2.

I thought about doing the Scion in my post... my only worries are that the HPI tC body doesn't come with the body kits and its gonna be a pain matching the yellow paint with that on the sticker kit. That's the hardest thing to do is match a shade of yellow... What do ya think? Either that or I'm gonna keep it simple and put a carbon fiber hood but keep it basically simple... maybe put a wing, intercooler, exhaust and lights...
SLIDE SIDEWAYS
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter: St_V3ngeance