Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R.I.P. Paul Walker..... smh =(
R.I.P

(12-01-2013, 11:29 PM)AmirF35 Wrote:  . R.I.P Paul Walker and his driver friend which no one really cares about because he's not famous.

Roger Rodas was a pro driver. many of us had a chance to meet him in MD and NJ car scene. http://www.eonline.com/news/486271/paul-...oger-rodas

btw. Always Evolvinge (AE performance) is a very well known cali shop if you ask around he was famous around track and street culture.
[Image: 222_zpsccdcf383.jpg]

Here For the love of RC Drifting
What a loss... found out via txt message and immediately shut down... I just watched F&F for the first time (besides cable tv) in a loong time.

That guy really was sandwich crazy. RIP, and may your overnight parts always arrive a day early. Especially the Moteki System, exhaust.
http://www.facebook.com/raincityrajikon  - Seattle's scale drift club
RWD yoko dori pake -=- RWD SJ ota-r31 -=- 50:50 SJ ota-r31 (club loaner car)
+ 2wd Slash, 4x4 Slash, e-Maxx, Subaru Brat scaler, mRS4, broken quads and a bunch of spares
Still can't believe this......
I wonder how well paul bros are doing on movie set. Gotta be great. Too bad bruce lee didnt have a brother to finish his movie, other guy just didnt cut it.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2
not sure how good of actors his brothers are, but I hope this movie can still live up to what it could have been/should be if Paul were still alive. This is one of the most anticipated F&F installations for me since the original.
HPI Sprint 2 Flux - full carbon fiber/aluminum upgrades 50/50
HPI Sprint 2 Flux - RWD project
HPI RS4 Sport 3  - carbon fiber/aluminum shelf queen
Not to fond of tokyo drift. But dont get me wrong, i love all the f&f movies...

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2
Did any of you guys hear about them auctioning off his and Roda private car collection saw something about a video thst was just released the other day on fb but not sure how much merit it holds

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Not like they need to be cremated in a whole fleet... their wives & kids gotta eat!
[Image: MRCsig.gif]