R31-RWD video

8 Replies, 3276 Views

Hi Folks, just completed my R31 RWD and shot some video of it today, hope you like it....suggestionas are velcome as I am new to rwd... Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OKfxp4ZZ6w
Great driving, and awesome track! :-)

Makes me look even more forward to when my new chassis arrive. Can't wait to try rwd.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Enroute JXRWD 

Mad Machine IG / Mad Machine FB
That's pretty good for being new to rwd. That's just an awesome track though.
[Image: 4028172207455215s.jpg]
Overdose Drift Package RWD
CER D08 Premium RWD
Yokomo DRB Overdose RWD
Ce-RX type R White Wolf RWD
Thanks guys,
I really am liking how this car is running but our surface is super slippery and I will try to add some weight to the rear tomorrow to see if I can get a bit more bite on the rear tyres to gain some more speed..

What tyres do you guys use on super slippery surfaces like this polished concrete?
Mst soft tires, eagle tamiya soft, and dpxe. Try some weight on the rear lower arms or also get some wheel weights. Wheel weights from mst or those magnet rolls from hardware store or walmart.
[Image: 4028172207455215s.jpg]
Overdose Drift Package RWD
CER D08 Premium RWD
Yokomo DRB Overdose RWD
Ce-RX type R White Wolf RWD
Yes,
I have some Tamiya Soft laying around somewhere, maybe I will give them a go, also slapped a big chunk of lead on the diffuser...should be interesting to see tomorrow if it helps any Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2014, 10:18 PM by flypilot.)
Thats some good driving..

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2
More video from today, added weight to the rear diffuser and the speed picked ut quite a lot, also got a quite prominent understeer also, might remove some weight to get the chassis more stabilized.

Here you go, hope you like it Smile
Great driving and great track

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk