Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rally suspension setup for drifter...
I'm not new to rc or drifting... I'm currently looking into buying another drifter. I already have all the gear from my old tamiya cc01 rwd solid axle drifter... I was wanting to weigh pros and cons of scrub factors and stuff like that...the shocks i have are trf cc01 65mm...but i have about 10 different spring weights to play with...the lowest being 1.1 and the stock crawler springs are softer so i will be working with a lot of droop... Any input?

Sent from my LGAS375 using Tapatalk
I know usukani has solid axle upgrades. Xex is a hybrid.

Don't know what u are looking for. Spring upgrades are really personal preference to drift styles. I like super soft settings where the car looks more like a real car. However you will lose some of the benefits of having harder springs.

I fell in love with the d-like cars. I just want to make sure I have a better one ... And strive to make it better.

Good choice on solid axle btw. Hope u find what you are looking for.

Wish I wasn't such a noob before getting the d4 chassis.

Sent from my Lenovo P1a42 using Tapatalk
Team Magic - E4D(4) RWD - Sakura D4 RWD
When i say solid axle i mean like a suspension with a 4 link and a completely solid axle it had IFS though...the rear was not independent... it was a trail rig converted into a drifter...

Sent from my LGAS375 using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MST FXX-D S :: Suspension setup help Horacio Cachinho 17 6,333 12-15-2014, 11:34 AM
Last Post: wolman