Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rcmart
SUCKS ......
I ordered tools that I needed on 1/22/2015 I also ordered parts for my CS set up from Asiatees.com on 1/31/2015
My order from asiatees already arrived ! AWESOME SERVICE . rcmart hasn't even shipped my stuff out . To all my USA residence stay away from them and try to source from a better vendor . I am entitled to my opinion this Is my opinion from actual experience from them I call It like I see It.
[Image: apexdrift_zpsa8569ede.png]
HPI SPRINT 2 Project
Here Is my shipping status

Attached Files
.png   rcmart.png (Size: 24.72 KB / Downloads: 26)
HPI SPRINT 2 Project
buy from rcmart on eBay, user name "dinball"...you'll get your order in 7 days, give or take a day or two.
I ordered from their site one time and it took forever, found them on eBay and always get my orders the next business week.
HPI Sprint 2 Flux - full carbon fiber/aluminum upgrades 50/50
HPI Sprint 2 Flux - RWD project
HPI RS4 Sport 3  - carbon fiber/aluminum shelf queen
Thanks. I wont be buying nothing from them any more. All it takes is one time for me to make a decision. ASIATEES.COM will be my only over seas Vendor.
HPI SPRINT 2 Project
Have purchased from rcmart 5 times. Delivered to sweden within a week every time. Sure nothing is on backorder? You have options for this in the checkout. But like wareagle84 said, order from ebay. Often better fright costs that way.
that's a plus too. shipping is a lot cheaper when you buy through their eBay store.
I'm in USA.
HPI SPRINT 2 Project
I ordered my yokomo drift package from their website about 6,7 years ago. it was cheaper buying from them then any shop in the U.S., even after shipping fees were applied. cant recall the time it took to arrive but i do remember i was very pleased with my overall experience and recommended some folks to check them out. perhaps their attention to prompt service has declined since? if they're on ebay its probably better dealing with them from there since i'd imagine vendors are a lot more chicken sh... to screw up there and have to feel the wrath of ebay or bad reviews then dealing directly with them from their website.
- Selling unpainted: Yokomo ORC Z33 body. Chassis Tamiya TT01 & Yokomo MR-4TC-SD. Moving out of state. Must get rid of as much as possible. PM if interested.
yes, I'm quite certain their prompt and well priced shipping on eBay account has a lot to with eBay themselves. eBay is very good about making sure the buyers get exactly what was described by eBay stores and shipping is on or before the date posted on the sale.
That sucks if this is true it benefits us in no way. I don't buy off of ebay and i do not want to buy from ebay just to get good shipping service. If you ask me it should be the other way around. O well i requested for a refund .
HPI SPRINT 2 Project