MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
RE-Xtreme FC3s in RE-Park.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE-Xtreme FC3s in RE-Park.
[Image: RE-Xtreme_RC_RP_12.jpg]

I thought I'd show off what I've been working on recently.

My FC3s has been getting some upgrades and my new Personal test track is also up and running.

[Image: RE-Xtreme_RC_023.jpg]

This Blue FC3s body was a gift to me when I left Japan by my FC mad friend.
You can see this is how we started in Tandem Mode. It was a quick build but they looked great together.

[Image: Rextreme_RC_Track_FC_01.jpg]

We both had quite the selection of FC3s machines over the last year...

[Image: Rextreme_RC_Track_MO_09.jpg]

...and spent many hours thrashing them side by side. Twin Northcraft night was awesome!

[Image: Rextreme_TAKU_FC_20.jpg]

Anyway... I digress. I recently spent some time getting it up to my spec now that I'm back in Oz.
Another friend made some cut vinyl RE-Amemiya Graphics for me, so they went on also.

[Image: Rextreme_TAKU_FC_23.jpg]

I only recently finished it off with some NFS stickers and a load of JDM stuff I had lying around.
I also replaced the 4 round light setup we had with some BN sports squares I had lying around.
I reshaped the rear wing for a more concave feel and added an exhaust.

i only need to remove the window tint, so I can see my full interior.

[Image: Rextreme_TAKU_FC_24.jpg]

Anyway I also made a small track... about 6.5 meters in length and equates to a figure 8 with a switchback in the centre. I'm slowly decorating it as a photo spot and setting track.

[Image: Rextreme_TAKU_FC_25.jpg]

it's just cheap marine carpet. $30 a meter.

Video coming.

https://vimeo.com/59050494
Nice bodies!
do you have a link to the carpet? im sure most of us here would love to know what it is.

on your blog you said its just outdoor carpet?
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
Did you buy the carpet at a marine store
I have always loved fc's ... Great bodies!!!
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]
In Japan it was $10 a meter but only 150cm wide. 5'

In Australia it was $30 a meter but 2m wide at a DIY store. thats 6'4" for you emperials.

http://www.bunnings.com.au/products_prod...ity+Carpet

It's very thin. Marine carpet for small boat decks or truck trays.

I'm sure in the USA it would be super cheap. about 10-15$ per meter.

that small track was made from only a 4m length. cut out to about 6 meters