Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning after a long hiatus
I was originally around after the first SG Drifters video. I had purchased a TL01, late a Yokomo Drift Car (Which I sold to a friend, a used TT01, Then bought a HPI Sprint 2 drift car. I was slowly buying parts for the HPI, remember getting a broken front locked Diff (before Amazon was anything close to what it is now) Since there are very few hobby shops around me it was hard to get parts let alone Yokomo drift rings. So we (a buddy and myself) used the old ABS (PVC) method. But shortly after getting the Sprint 2 I kind of lost interest and moved on.

A wife, a kid, a mortgage, and a few years later I reconnected with that friend and he's still drifting off and on. So now I'm just getting back, all gitty and excited again and beyond blown away by the level of the bodies now.
Welcome back a lot has changed lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I needa get a bigger pinion for my sprint 2..im runnin' a 23t atm.

gclub
welcome back! a lot has changed since the days of PVC tires and drift rings, you will have much fun

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Image Returning to rc after 20 years. So an old noob An7iVirus 7 936 06-09-2015, 12:24 PM
Last Post: An7iVirus