Reventon drift profile

6 Replies, 2783 Views

Hi Driftmission,

Does the drift profile for the reventon actually tweak ESC behavior?
Or does it just give you access to more tuning options?

Thanks
Yes it does, and you can tweak it from there. I have used some of the profiles for other non-drifting chassis. I have my reverse still off, abs 50% instead of 30%. I did not nocited any major difference until I switched to a sensored motor tho. You can try different profiles and see it for yourself. good luck bro.
[Image: 222_zpsccdcf383.jpg]

Here For the love of RC Drifting
Ok Thanks!
My computer has issues installing the usb driver, so I have to update my firmware with a friend's. I'll see if I can borrow his laptop for a weekend and fiddle with the settings
this is the updated drift setting from SP. unplug the battery, connect the ESC - to the card - USB to PC/mac. The card should read (1 1) if not using your comp. If using the comp, check the pink numbers on the right of the screen. This is the default setting that comes with the software version (DRIF......V21 af3e) if you change any number, you need to click send to change it and save it to the esc.

[Image: untitled_zps9e478637.png]

Gotcha, thanks!
I got to try it out for a bit, it's pretty simple and easy to use Smile
Gotta debug a little to figure out why i can't install the driver on my computer
are you using linux or any other open source? go to speed passion website and get the one for your system. I remember, I had to try several drivers to make it work. install it, then open de program and click update firmware. it will do it for you if it is in your computer. that's what I do. if anything new comes in fro SP, I just grab it and update my firmware. good luck bro.

Nah, I'm running Windows 7, 64 bit.
Gonna dig around for a bit more, thanks!