Rusty Military NSX Drift Missile

1 Replies, 2932 Views

Hey guys, been quite a while since my last thread but I recently took my Tamiya Raybrig Edition  NSX, which looked more and more lacklustre by the second, and managed to turn it into a rat/military-like drift missile  of some sort. Just goes to show what a bit of inspiration can do, cheers!

Started off like this:

Silver Tamiya paint, with the Raybrig sticker scheme.

Now, voilà :

Some shark-mouth stickers for a nice aggressive touch. >Big Grin

Used some Citadel paints (Dark Red, Silver, Yellow, White)  for the rust and rain streaks, and
some smudged brown sharpies and brown paint for rust around the fenders.

Wheels are from the Yokomo APEX Mazda RX7, two of which are painted black.

Wire mesh for the headlights, as well as for one of the windows that I cut open. Found some big fog lights lying around, and decided to 'roughly' fit them onto the front bumper. There'r holes drilled into them for some LEDS I might put on someday.

Well that's it for now guys, got tons more pics but I've exceeded my MBs. XD Might add a few more details as I go, and even considering leaving it out in the backyard the whole winter to make the weathering even more drastic, ha. Peace.
[Image: shit.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2014, 09:27 PM by RocketBunny.)
Nice build