Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RWD FR-D Conversion Vids
Everyone if you have found a cool vid of the Wrap Up Next FR-D post it up and share!

Wrap Up NEXT FR-D RWD conversion running out front of CS cars with slightly grippy tires and gyro at Chance Circuit.

Promoting radio controlled drifting to the masses since 2009
(11-13-2012, 01:21 AM)Dorvack Wrote:  
(11-13-2012, 12:31 AM)JustSiDEwayZ Wrote:  ...and gyro

The way the steering is moving looks pretty weird, but I suppose if it works, it works.

Dorvack.

I don't see the steering in a wierd way? To me it looks like they are always pointed in direction of travel. More so than any cs car I have seen. I did see where they understeered a bit to help the rotation a couple times. What was it that you seen Dorvack?

I have tried RWD with my vdf and all i can say is its very hard. I understand the use of a gyro. I don't think its cheating like using a gyro on a 5050 car. 5050 cars are so easy to drive there is no need for a gyro, but rwd on the other hand I think it just might make the chassis able to be driven properly.

FR-D @ Waru Circuit!

FR-D on Kazama asphalt course.

FR-D @ Speedway Pal

The release of the FR-D really make RWD appealing, but the price tag is just too much for this kid.  

Really enjoying watching it in action tho!
yah i agree. i decided to ditch my doripake lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finally some decent vids of us. RE-Xtreme RC 9 3,747 05-22-2014, 10:53 AM
Last Post: JustSiDEwayZ
  Prodigy-D / DriftMission club meet vids s.s.louie 0 2,000 11-03-2012, 05:39 PM
Last Post: s.s.louie