MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
RWD Testing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RWD Testing
Great progress. - The video with the cs car looks very, very good. If you can do that on a slightly bigger track as well, I think you are there.
I need to get that rwd back together right now I think.^^

Did you update your complete setup by the way? Would be interesting to see, what you have changed and what weight distribution you are using?
Yeah I can do that. There is a few things I want to do before I show off the chassis. But I will try asap!

Promoting radio controlled drifting to the masses since 2009
Woah! Another nice PoV! Gotta get me one of those too! ^_^

You could try lowering the camera to get full view of the steering. Just to show off its very consistent countersteer.

I hope more and more convert to RWD so theyll realize sooner that RWD will takeover.
http://rwdrcdrift.blogspot.com/

My Eagle Racing R31 modification and personal notes of it.
raw rwd edit... tandem practice wit datnis916. Its still a little rough but its progress....

Promoting radio controlled drifting to the masses since 2009
amazing jeremey!!! every time i see you drift rwd you make it seem so easy!
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]