Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sakura carbin and aluminum ebay chassis
So i recently ordered the sakura D3 clone on ebay that im sure most of you have seen.. i ordered from ebay seller "flying-xys". I received the chassis with a damaged box, no oil in the shocks, screws that were halfway screwed in, and so much slop in the ball ends that it takes no effort to pop them off.... all of which ive heard horror stories about frim other purchasers of this chassis... but what really has me "upset" for lack of using profanity, is that the carbon fiber chassis is warped and twisted so badly that only 3 wheels touch the ground... ive contacted this seller, he has responded asking for pictures so i sent them, he responds back and tells me that it is the droop screws that are causing this!!! I explained to him thay it most certainly was NOT the droop screws because i can flip the chassis over and the damn shock towwrs dont even sit properly on the surface of my table, but this pwrson has yet to respond to me regarding any type of compensation or warranty if the chassis.... it is literally JUNK!!! Not good for anything but a paperweight... and this seller sewms to not want to do anything to try to make it right... so to all of you out there.. STAY AWAY from the carbon and aluminum sakura D3 clone on ebay, and even more so, STAY AWAY from seller "flying-xys" they will do NOTHING to take care of a problem. Even if it involves you not being able to enjoy what youve purchased from them!!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
I will guess you paid with Paypal, file a dispute.
Gramps
---------------------------------------------------
Yokomo YD-2
Hpi Sprint 2 Flux 50/50 - Locked rear/Open front
Exceed RC MadPulse

Great idea!!

Thanks for sharing your experience or should I say horror story.
I was about to go the cheap route and upgrade my D3 with CF plates from this kit. Well... I've never seen a bent CF before and I intend to keep it that way.
(03-10-2017, 06:31 AM)BambooSwordBa Wrote:  Thanks for sharing your experience or should I say horror story.
I was about to go the cheap route and upgrade my D3 with CF plates from this kit. Well... I've never seen a bent CF before and I intend to keep it that way.
Definitely stay away!! It was a first for me as well!! It is so twisted that wvwn with thw droop screws removed, and the spring tension as loose and de-adjusted as it can go, it still wint set all 4 wheels on the ground at the same time.. and when i try to turn it to the left, it gwts even worse!!!