Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sakura D4 Weight Shift
(04-06-2016, 05:03 AM)Tiger.T Wrote:  
(04-05-2016, 11:35 AM)inittowinit Wrote:  Hit these guys http://oversliders.net up directly through FB, they may be able to help you out with a solution.

There is a huge demand for weight shift on the D4. I'll have to look into it, however I can tell you from personal experience, these type of chassis don't really need that much weight shift to perform well. 
I do have a rear weight shift tray already since it is similar to the D3 hole placement, the top weight shift will be a different story. 
I only have access to the Usukani SSG kit so hopefully hole placement is the same as the factory D4. 
If any of you can scan their upper decks next to a metric ruler and send me the jpg, I can use that to design the weight shift mounting piece ;)

hi I built my ow usimng some alumoionum shafts and extra spacers and screws laying around I piut it right above the transmision and motor it was abattery weight shift tray and works great plus al the holes and spaces i neede were there already so i didnt have to drill into my new D4 AWD