Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon's Hobbies San Jose Cali
I wonder who won the comp on sunday...
Joe was in it yeah?  Hey so what new out there?  I've been here in PI but already been to a cool spot
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.

(04-22-2013, 10:39 PM)Chiefy707 Wrote:  Joe was in it yeah?  Hey so what new out there?  I've been here in PI but already been to a cool spot
Joe didnt go. Only guys from all speed was my dad and arron from benicia. Nutn much the same ol shii lol
I couldn't agree more with you all about those narrow minded circuit racers. They are so serious about that part of the hobby that they frown upon anything different. Sadly I've received the same disrespect in 1:1 drifting at Stockton, CA. Oval track guys complained we put to many rubber berries on the track. I'm sorry guys, last time I checked my mirror my tires were going up in smoke!
Lol, probably some losers trying to find an excuse for losing.  It's called track conditions.  I always thought you were supposed to adjust to those.

(04-24-2013, 07:50 PM)Chiefy707 Wrote:  Lol, probably some losers trying to find an excuse for losing.  It's called track conditions.  I always thought you were supposed to adjust to those.
Yeah a real race car driver will good skill will, but maybe because they are driving in circles.. Not on a track with real chicanes.. Lol..
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]
lol their steering only turns in one direction
i understand and respect nascar drivers in sense.. i understand the tactics in the race, but come on.. i tried to watch it, but couldnt.. its something about always going left doesn't seem to get my attention.. now when they go on a road course thats cool... but to each his own...
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]
that's why I prefer Australian V8 supercars lol there is a demonstration race coming up at the circuit of the americas in may
I was lucky because when NASCAR visited my part of the country its @ Infineon Raceway so it was one of the roadcourse events.  Can't stand watching it on TV but actually being there was pretty cool.

But still, I prefer a little more technology and engineering on my racecars.  Audi Sport rules!