Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon's Hobbies San Jose Cali
(07-05-2013, 02:48 AM)H0LESH0T Wrote:  Wow, the overpass is nice but makes for some bad blind spots.

That thing is very annoying, coming down out of the tunnel area I normally just skip the blind area by cutting over into the narrow pits area below the overpass. Saves a lot of guesswork and time retrieving my car stuck on a barrier. IDK how some of those guys do it, they just autopilot the whole blind section with ease.
The regulars seemed to do it just fine... most of the time. But if you were like me and not really familiar along with the dreaded "rental car factor" that sh*t got annoying!
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.

I would love to drive on this track...... Looks fn amazing!!
I know this thread is old but I just joined this forum, and I am interested in building something like this in my backyard.

It appears they can fix this blind spot issue with a simple high res camera at the tunnel area and have the video display on a large screen TV monitor.

problem solved. :)
Anyone want to have a session at Sheldon's? I just got my first drifter and really want to try it out.
Wish I had time this weekend. I'd love to drive their track
I'll be back stateside soon. Not sure how available I'll be to go drifting.
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.

Sheldons is a decent track. It's a little narrow and the straights are a bit long for CS.

If you go drive a locals setup for sure haha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
I think I still need more practice before I'll be able to roll there then.
I would say yes. I had a hard time with it and had to borrow locals cars to even begin to try

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]