Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon's Hobbies San Jose Cali
Is this the only cool indoor track cater to drifting in the entire united states?

Anything close to this in Texas?

just wondering.
its the only one you always hear about
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.

Chief,

how far are you from this track?

This is crazy but I just might take a vacation and visit some family in San Jose. Check out the track while I am there. If I do that, will bring a few cars with me. :)
(04-08-2014, 10:41 PM)redss Wrote:  Chief,

how far are you from this track?

This is crazy but I just might take a vacation and visit some family in San Jose. Check out the track while I am there. If I do that, will bring a few cars with me. :)
Come down and join us :) just dont forgett to tell us what day lol
Dammit Nate I didn't make it today. Got hella lazy and the 45 minute drive sounded three much.

redss come through!
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.

(04-08-2014, 11:55 PM)Chiefy707 Wrote:  Dammit Nate I didn't make it today. Got hella lazy and the 45 minute drive sounded three much.

redss come through!
haha that's y u drive fast :P. Let's go on Saturday.. I'll drive lol you can always use a break from work.

^^^ or Friday.......or Friday and Saturday :) haha
Anybody in or near Santa Cruz? Sheldons is the closest that I know of

Sent from my LG-H901 using RC Drift Handbook
I don't know if there is any shops your way but yeah sheldon is the closest place. Are you looking to drift or just buy things? There is another track but it is longer to get to. Fatlace rc is located in San Mateo. Only open for rc on the weekends.
Mst Rmx, Mst Fxx, overdose, illest, fatlace,
(01-13-2016, 07:31 AM)Team Rev limits Wrote:  I don't know if there is any shops your way but yeah sheldon is the closest place. Are you looking to drift or just buy things? There is another track but it is longer to get to. Fatlace rc is located in San Mateo. Only open for rc on the weekends.

Mainly looking to drift. Ya I was just looking at videos of that place
R.I.P. Sheldon Hobbies

[Image: dd64992ad6183d311dea85e6acdfba48.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone
Founder of SOCAL-RC.com.