Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show off your nitro rigs
I was browsing through the "non-drift rc" section of the forum and noticed there is a lack of nitro chassis(chassie?chassisis? chasees?Whatever the plural is lol). You can repost pics if you put a picture in the other "show us your other rigs" thread(Not trying to thread jack). Here are my chasseees^^

My RS4 evo 3+

[Image: IMG_20140102_041527_zpsitvrnne9.jpg]

[Image: RS4_zps88217869.jpg]

My Pro mod

[Image: Prostock_zps002ca038.jpg]

Both of them together(RS4 has a different body)

[Image: ProstockandRS4_zps365e8356.jpg]
Currently working on a RWD Sakura D3 Check out my --->build thread^^

Heres mine finally

[Image: 920B78BD-01B9-4B4F-A251-1050E788157D.jpg]

[Image: A409EE4C-A05B-4222-B810-F9CB804CA10C.jpg]

[Image: FEAEEB0E-FE34-4DD8-962F-984BBAAF1FAE.jpg]
god i want a nitro

ps. any tips in buying a used nitro? ive been burned before and the guy gave a motor with no compression
ta03r 1.7%
ta03fs 1.8%
no clue man sorry, This is my first ever nitro car im just hopeing i dont completely mess it up. o.0 Going to retune it to factory (3 out) and let it idle for a full 2 tanks, then take it slow from there, NEED to order some beater bodies.
(02-18-2014, 02:03 PM)awdracer Wrote:  god i want a nitro

ps. any tips in buying a used nitro? ive been burned before and the guy gave a motor with no compression

That's why I never buy anything that is supposed to be rtr. If I ever buy another nitro, it will have to brand new. Hope you have better luck buying a nitro next time though
Currently working on a RWD Sakura D3 Check out my --->build thread^^

Mine was a nitro RTR from tower hobbies paid 340 w everything but I have seen some for around 200 RTR w radio n servos something like tho I think I would rather spend the extra and buy new
Always be wary when buying a used nitro car. Leaks are the biggest thing that can make a car start or run unreliably. Engines could of been ran lean as well as put away "wet".

When it comes to nitro though I found they're helluva lot more fun to race than bash with. Nothing like having a pit guy and a race strategy. I used to be religious about my HPI RS4 Nitros. I've had 2 NRS4 2's, a NSR4 Racer 2, Nitro MT, Super Nitro Rally, then back to a NRS4 3 that I loaded to the gills with just about everything HPI had available.
When I got back into RC that's when I was bit by the nitro racing bug. I have a Tamiya TG10 Mk2 Pro and a Team Magic G4+ Evo. Both cars are awesome as hell and both cars make my HPI's seem like toys.

TM G4+ Evo
[Image: EvoSunny2.jpg]

Tamiya TG10 Mk2 Pro
[Image: DSC00067.jpg]
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.  

Mehh
Those look AMAZING Chiefy, I started mine two days ago now and stored it once I got back inside I need to start it today. Have too. And pinstripe. lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us Your other Rigs Mainly MT 52 13,054 05-18-2017, 04:47 PM
Last Post: santafe17