MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
sliding with oneTEN drift netwok

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sliding with oneTEN drift netwok
so as some of you already know i had the liberty to go to california to drift with oneTEN drift network. Jeremy (justsideways) of wickedwayz extended me and the rest of the Driftmissin crew an invite. I couldnt resist the temptation so i booked a flight and went for to SAC for a 3 day weekend. There were a few of the local clubs and teams from oneTEN involved. I had a blast with everyone!! Its ashame it was only 3 days but i guess thats best since it leaves you wanting more! There were alot of amazing drifters and at sometimes i felt a little underskilled. At the end of the weekend i had almost 120gb of raw video footage to edit down. Heres my effort of a video. Please let me know what you think (i take critizism very very well!)

Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
Lol I had to watch it twice, because the first time I was too busy jamming to the music
Currently working on a RWD Sakura D3 Check out my --->build thread^^

weeeee I see meee

great video, I personally love the on-board chases, you need more of those ;)

On a serious note, I personally feel (of all videos) the high angle static shots get pretty boring after a while, so I try to keep those to minimum.

The more ground-level dynamic moving shots (either chase cams or following through a corner) are much more dynamic and keeps the viewer much more engaged
No such thing as perfect.
Student for life.

[Image: 2mo6o94.png]
great video and it must 've been a blast to be there for 3 days. thanks for sharing it.
[Image: 222_zpsccdcf383.jpg]

Here For the love of RC Drifting
Do you follow with that swiffer sweeper camera mod?
Currently working on a RWD Sakura D3 Check out my --->build thread^^

All of the low camera angles were done by a gopro on my body. I really wouldn't have a way to fly a swiffer lmao.

Thanks for all the comments guys!!! Keep'em coming
Keep Drifting Fun
103 views 5 replys :(
Keep Drifting Fun
(11-13-2013, 09:16 PM)robb41488 Wrote:  103 views 5 replys :(

Yeh I've noticed that too... my vid, or the rwd d3 or both is probably crap....

Your video is awesome though mate,

I struggle to do them.. nice work!
great vid.....
thanx
(11-13-2013, 09:16 PM)robb41488 Wrote:  103 views 5 replys :(

Hey Rob it's Tengu Drift Club thanks for the video. Hope you guys come out again next year.

Attached Files
.jpg   019.JPG (Size: 234.36 KB / Downloads: 3)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video oneTEN Drift Network Videos JustSiDEwayZ 54 14,867 06-08-2015, 10:25 AM
Last Post: JustSiDEwayZ
  Mellow Muscle Sliding n Grinding. RevIt 4 2,035 07-19-2013, 06:18 PM
Last Post: RevIt
  Grinding and Sliding Preview.. RevIt 4 2,048 06-11-2013, 07:15 PM
  Sliding With Ray @ Avoca RevIt 9 2,930 06-05-2013, 04:14 AM