sliding with oneTEN drift netwok

11 Replies, 4871 Views

so as some of you already know i had the liberty to go to california to drift with oneTEN drift network. Jeremy (justsideways) of wickedwayz extended me and the rest of the Driftmissin crew an invite. I couldnt resist the temptation so i booked a flight and went for to SAC for a 3 day weekend. There were a few of the local clubs and teams from oneTEN involved. I had a blast with everyone!! Its ashame it was only 3 days but i guess thats best since it leaves you wanting more! There were alot of amazing drifters and at sometimes i felt a little underskilled. At the end of the weekend i had almost 120gb of raw video footage to edit down. Heres my effort of a video. Please let me know what you think (i take critizism very very well!)

[youtube]pWJ2m8QiorA[/youtube]
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2013, 11:31 AM by robb41488.)
Lol I had to watch it twice, because the first time I was too busy jamming to the music
Currently working on a RWD Sakura D3 Check out my --->build thread:^^:

weeeee I see meee

great video, I personally love the on-board chases, you need more of those Wink

On a serious note, I personally feel (of all videos) the high angle static shots get pretty boring after a while, so I try to keep those to minimum.

The more ground-level dynamic moving shots (either chase cams or following through a corner) are much more dynamic and keeps the viewer much more engaged
No such thing as perfect.
Student for life.

[Image: 2mo6o94.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2013, 08:33 AM by nismobao.)
great video and it must 've been a blast to be there for 3 days. thanks for sharing it.
[Image: 222_zpsccdcf383.jpg]

Here For the love of RC Drifting
Do you follow with that swiffer sweeper camera mod?
Currently working on a RWD Sakura D3 Check out my --->build thread:^^:

All of the low camera angles were done by a gopro on my body. I really wouldn't have a way to fly a swiffer lmao.

Thanks for all the comments guys!!! Keep'em coming
Keep Drifting Fun
103 views 5 replys Sad
Keep Drifting Fun
(11-14-2013, 03:16 AM)robb41488 Wrote: 103 views 5 replys Sad

Yeh I've noticed that too... my vid, or the rwd d3 or both is probably crap....

Your video is awesome though mate,

I struggle to do them.. nice work!
great vid.....
thanx
(11-14-2013, 03:16 AM)robb41488 Wrote: 103 views 5 replys Sad

Hey Rob it's Tengu Drift Club thanks for the video. Hope you guys come out again next year.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)