Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soarer Convert Hankook Theme (%80 done)
This was a quick soarer project, with a leftover body i had. Looks good so far. Not perfect, but hey im no perfectionist. Im in the process of making a rollcage out of some medium thick wire which is quite easy to work with but dont expect much :P

[Image: FINISHED%25201.jpg]

[Image: BLUE%2520RIMS.jpg]
Sick Picture of front blue rims (i have no clue how its so clear ._.)

[Image: ORANGE%2520RIMS.jpg]

[Image: FINISHED%2520BODY.jpg]

Hope you guys like it so far :)
Chi-Town Drifter
Nice man, real nice, if I may add a suggestion, u should put a blue pinstripe on the side....to match the rims that are blue;)
>SCREW IT, DONT NEED NO FANCY SIG<
(05-15-2013, 07:07 PM)RCPHREEK Wrote:  Nice man, real nice, if I may add a suggestion, u should put a blue pinstripe on the side....to match the rims that are blue;)

or maybe that classic double stripe down the mid :)
Chi-Town Drifter
Yeah, well the stripes over the top are racing stripes...this is a drifter;);)

In other words, no racing stripes heehee
(05-15-2013, 07:10 PM)RCPHREEK Wrote:  Yeah, well the stripes over the top are racing stripes...this is a drifter;);)

lol you got a good point there my friend :) i could do the same thing i did to the top side on the bottom, a silver, then a blue at the very bottom of the trim :)
Chi-Town Drifter
(05-15-2013, 07:11 PM)SlideSideWayz Wrote:  
(05-15-2013, 07:10 PM)RCPHREEK Wrote:  Yeah, well the stripes over the top are racing stripes...this is a drifter;);)

lol you got a good point there my friend :) i could do the same thing i did to the top side on the bottom, a silver, then a blue at the very bottom of the trim :)

Well that would look nice, just add it on to t he stripes u got there...perfecto!!
(05-15-2013, 07:16 PM)RCPHREEK Wrote:  
(05-15-2013, 07:11 PM)SlideSideWayz Wrote:  

Well that would look nice, just add it on to t he stripes u got there...perfecto!!

haha, ill thiink on it, i dont know if i would want to do it on the silver side, or the orange side, im trying to envision it :)
Chi-Town Drifter
Orange, silver...then blue....bulls eye...oh sorry, lol just thanking out loud lol
(05-15-2013, 07:22 PM)RCPHREEK Wrote:  Orange, silver...then blue....bulls eye...oh sorry, lol just thanking out loud lol

haha, well i dont have time today, but mabye tomorrow if i get around to it.... i just realized i dont have blue paint -.-
Chi-Town Drifter
Oh no mate, we have ourselves a predicament :p

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hankook 993 AzN 2NR 12 5,798 03-10-2013, 08:02 PM
Last Post: lexury
  Tamiya RX7 Convert and Striker VDF 0 2,412 11-08-2012, 11:43 PM
Last Post: VDF