Speed Passion owners please look here.

35 Replies, 23687 Views

(09-13-2014, 05:17 PM)Mr_RCGuy Wrote: Currently Mod 1. I have tried several others also.

SP says it is my transmitter. However, the transmitter works fine with my Hobbywing.

It was no fault to SP. The gearing of the truck was at fault.  
I put a 10.5R and a Reventon R ESC in my pan car. It is cogging very loudly. I have checked the wiring and resoldered them a couple times. It does it sensored or sensorless. Any help would be great. Thanks.
What is the setup looks like that work best for drifting CS?
Just go with something sensored
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.
(07-16-2013, 01:08 PM)Yellow Rocket Wrote: I downloaded everything from the speed passion website and I saved it to my laptop. I had to update my program card to set the drift profile.

http://www.speedpassion.net/us/download.asp

I downloaded all the necessary files from the Speed Passion website but there is no communication between by PC and ESC/Program Box. ANY help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.
I know this is an older thread, but I have a Reventon S with SP 10.5 motor with intermittent/no reverse. I have the program card, set it in forward/brake/reverse mode, and have updated the firmware, just recently swithched to the drift profile. Nothing has helped. And before I switched over to the drift profile the car will take off in reverse as soon as it powers up. I blip forward to stop it, let my gyro zero out and just as always, no reverse once I start driving.. any suggestions other than buying a different speedo.?