Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SpeedPassion Website ridiculously slow?
Hi,

I am trying to download the Reventon PC Program from Speed Passion's site, but its unbelievably slow. I'm only clocking 3kb/s...

Does anyone experience the same thing, or does anyone have the program able to upload a copy for me?
(02-04-2014, 02:48 AM)regenis Wrote:  Hi,

I am trying to download the Reventon PC Program from Speed Passion's site, but its unbelievably slow. I'm only clocking 3kb/s...

Does anyone experience the same thing, or does anyone have the program able to upload a copy for me?

The SP site wasnt fast by any means but it did get there in the end-i think 10 mins is about average for the download.
Just wait till you try and get the drivers booted,that took me a good few attempts but got sorted in the end.
Its worth mentioning that the firmwares do not have a LVC set as std.
Yoshi
(02-04-2014, 06:47 AM)Yoshimoto Wrote:  
(02-04-2014, 02:48 AM)regenis Wrote:  Hi,

The SP site wasnt fast by any means but it did get there in the end-i think 10 mins is about average for the download.
Just wait till you try and get the drivers booted,that took me a good few attempts but got sorted in the end.
Its worth mentioning that the firmwares do not have a LVC set as std.
Yoshi

alright! I got it downloaded now, took quite a fair bit of time though. Thanks!! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hacktronic Drift ESC - slow reverse speed?? brendo 1 256 09-12-2017, 10:05 AM
Last Post: littlemonsta
  Slow rebound mod (Hamster mod?) DriftStright 3 1,654 08-10-2013, 04:58 AM
Last Post: robb41488
  Notchy SpeedPassion V3 Motor ydnarF 19 4,971 07-08-2013, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Piper