Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stealth body mounts
I ordered the stealth body mounts off of Broadtech for the R31 RWD and was wondering where everyone installs it? I have the back on but the front doesn't seem to go on very well. I tried installing it on the front bumper so it can just attach to
The body post but it put it in a bind even with spacers on it. Here's how I have the back mount setup [Image: d2f92b76610a762589ed31479d6a9b50.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have them built incorrectly. The vertical post is supposed to attach on the inside of the velcro plate. There should be a hole inside of the one you are using that will fit when you build the thing correctly and will give you access to all the shock mounts.
When In doubt, Throttle Out!!!
OTA-R31 w/ Flux Capacitor
(03-29-2015, 10:06 AM)Super0dp Wrote:  You have them built incorrectly. The vertical post is supposed to attach on the inside of the velcro plate. There should be a hole inside of the one you are using that will fit when you build the thing correctly and will give you access to all the shock mounts.

Ok and where does the front mount hook too?

You see the hole that is just to the inside and up of the hole you are currently using? Use that one.
When In doubt, Throttle Out!!!
OTA-R31 w/ Flux Capacitor
(03-29-2015, 10:30 AM)Super0dp Wrote:  You see the hole that is just to the inside and up of the hole you are currently using? Use that one.

Ok thanks

(03-29-2015, 10:30 AM)Super0dp Wrote:  You see the hole that is just to the inside and up of the hole you are currently using? Use that one.

Do u have a pic on where u ran the front stealth mount?

I'm also struggling with the stealth mount on my r31.

How do you fit the body over the front foam bumper?
(05-14-2015, 08:03 AM)fatcatsam Wrote:  I'm also struggling with the stealth mount on my r31.

How do you fit the body over the front foam bumper?

my guess would be trim the bumper.