Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ta06 parts weld overdose and eagle racing
Warning 
Hey guys and gals if theirs any.... Im new to this site and new to rc drifting... I JUST GOT A NEW TA06 ... preaty happy about my purchase got a novak havok pro sc esc system with sensored ballistic motor and looking to get a spectrum transmitter... I've been looking at the site for a couple of weeks now and decided to join the forum... ^^ love the site but I cant seem to get the parts advertised on the site like eagle racing products or weld overdose product i would love my tao6 all decked out like the guy's here @ drift mission... Can any one help me out My Email is Jqueza@ yahoo.com Im located Orange county California... Just want quality parts available... i think the guys @ drift mission are doing an awsome job @ finding these parts but can u make them available for us... Maybe Online store??? I know alot of forums that do that??? thanks...

George...........;)
(12-23-2012, 10:02 PM)jqueza Wrote:  Hey guys and gals if theirs any.... Im new to this site and new to rc drifting... I JUST GOT A NEW TA06 ... preaty happy about my purchase got a novak havok pro sc esc system with sensored ballistic motor and looking to get a spectrum transmitter... I've been looking at the site for a couple of weeks now and decided to join the forum... ^^ love the site but I cant seem to get the parts advertised on the site like eagle racing products or weld overdose product i would love my tao6 all decked out like the guy's here @ drift mission... Can any one help me out My Email is Jqueza@ yahoo.com Im located Orange county California... Just want quality parts available... i think the guys @ drift mission are doing an awsome job @ finding these parts but can u make them available for us... Maybe Online store??? I know alot of forums that do that??? thanks...

George...........;)

Welcome to the Forum. The TA06 is a great drift car once you put some effort into it! Good luck with the car, it's a great choice.

Some easy places to get parts from are as follows...

Overdose Parts:

http://banzaihobby.com/overdose

Eagle Racing:

http://www.broadtech.hk/eagleshop/shop/ShopTop.aspx

Before you ask, I've shopped from both and they are both reputable online stores.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eagle Racing R31/ Active Link ChaseAnthems 0 974 10-24-2015, 06:18 PM
Last Post: ChaseAnthems
  Eagle Racing Active Brakes Kit driftmission 0 2,590 11-01-2012, 06:18 PM
Last Post: driftmission
  Eagle Racing Camber Gauge driftmission 0 1,761 11-01-2012, 06:17 PM
Last Post: driftmission