Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TA06
Hey guys, I haven't been on this site in years!...not sure if anyone is still here!  ='(

Anyway, about 2-3 years ago I built a TA06-R chassis and its been sitting and collecting dust since then.  I want to finally put this thing to use! I was debating getting a Yokomo YD-2S chassis but I don't think I'm ready for RWD just yet....zero drifting experience.  I would prefer to learn with my TA06-R.  I was browsing through this site and found a few threads on the TA06, but they are from ages ago.  What I would like to know is, what parts should I upgrade on this chassis to make it suitable for drifting.  Also, I would love to CS this chassis.  I understand the concept of CS well but I have no idea of what specific parts I should get and where they can be found.

Here is a link to the chassis.  You can see all the optional parts it came with, I'm not sure what's good here and what isn't!
https://www.tamiyausa.com/items/radio-co...-kit-84378

Here is the chassis as it sits right now:

[Image: 2eqgd2v.jpg]

[Image: f01zdt.jpg]

[Image: f2l9u0.jpg]

[Image: 119qsrn.jpg]

Thanks in advance guys!!
Sorry, I just realized that I should have posted this in the Help section!
Nice R  B)

I still have my original pair of 06PROs, they run well.

Just put drift tyres on & start sliding, they're very nicely balanced.

You can CS it by underdriving the front end via changing belt pulleys... think the long belt can take 16:20 and the front belt needed a bit of fiddling.

Steering is the main ? though... I've got a hopup 3rd party parallel rack on one, nice item but I think they stopped making them after first batch.
[Image: MRCsig.gif]