Tamiya TB 03 VDS Drift Spec

1 Replies, 1698 Views

I need to know a few things regarding this chassis.

Can it be modded to counter steer?

Can any standard brushless motor fit onto this chassis?

Are you limited to the batteries you can use with this chassis?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see myself wanting to more to CS in the near future, so would want a chassis that can be modded ifs choose to.

I would like to be able to use my brushless motor out of my Team Magic E-4D if possible, same with regards to my 3 battery packs I use with my current RC car - my Team Magic E-4D ..... I'm unsure as it says with regards to things you require it says:
  • Motor: 540 size
  • Battery: 6-cell stick type with Tamiya type connector

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2014, 01:45 AM by KAZ919.)
(09-28-2014, 01:36 AM)KAZ919 Wrote: I need to know a few things regarding this chassis.

Can it be modded to counter steer?

Can any standard brushless motor fit onto this chassis?

Are you limited to the batteries you can use with this chassis?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see myself wanting to more to CS in the near future, so would want a chassis that can be modded ifs choose to.

I would like to be able to use my brushless motor out of my Team Magic E-4D if possible, same with regards to my 3 battery packs I use with my current RC car - my Team Magic E-4D ..... I'm unsure as it says with regards to things you require it says:

• Motor: 540 size
  • Battery: 6-cell stick type with Tamiya type connector

actually there is no limitation on such chassis as long as you wanted to modify it.. lots of after market parts that would fit into it.  

as with regards to the motor size, the E-4D motor is a 540 size motor, and the 6-cell stick were same size of any other battery pack li ke the 2S ( 2 cell) Lipo pack hard case or soft case... if you have any other question your are free to ask and we here are happy to answer and help you out.....  
Eagle Racing TT01 Mid-Ship Ver 2 CS 77%
Eagle Racing R31-RWD