Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TB03D Red Box
Finally starting get some practice in and now know that I'm going tto have to re-learn everything.
My Mum sent me this over from England and I bought it in 2009 and built it but never ran it for some reason.
How would this chassis be compared to more modern designs?.

[Image: IMG_20160317_154814203.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
a very comparable chassis would be the Yokomo MR4-TC type B.
With some light modding you will be able to do just about anything like the big boys out there.
The issue will be finding genuine tamiya upgrade parts for the more technical stuff.
Now as far as lower and upper arms, knuckles and what not, you should be fine as there is a plethora of parts that will work with that chassis.
If you go RWD, the hardest thing to do will be getting enough angle out of it. But it doesn't even look that hard to tell you the truth.
>> For 3D printed Weight Shift products and more checkout www.oversliders.net <<
If I was helpful to you, make sure to hit the "Rate" button and leave me a positive review, Thank you.
(03-21-2016, 08:51 AM)Tiger.T Wrote:  a very comparable chassis would be the Yokomo MR4-TC type B.
With some light modding you will be able to do just about anything like the big boys out there.
The issue will be finding genuine tamiya [url=https://www.picard-demenagement.fr/] Demenagement paris [/url] upgrade parts for the more technical stuff.
Now as far as lower and upper arms, knuckles and what not, you should be fine as there is a plethora of parts that will work with that chassis.
If you go RWD, the hardest thing to do will be getting enough angle out of it. But it doesn't even look that hard to tell you the truth.

Hello! 

This is realy amazing to see and I think that it wold be great to drive!
Thanks!