MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
TC5R 87% -cs practice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TC5R 87% -cs practice
After a lot of help i got in this forum here is a little video i made.sorry for the camera work but i was focused on improving my driving.

SAKURA D4 RWD 
cool as bro, it is hard doing it by yourself, i know that one first hand, lol.
Avoca Drift Shed Au.
Visitors Always Welcome! https://www.facebook.com/avocadriftshed.au?ref=tn_tnmn
Looking pretty good Steve, for a noob to cs! Looking really good for a rear mount AE TC5! Only thing I seen was the front seemed to pull you out kinda easy on some transitions. An the rear is kicking kinda hard on throttle. But its just what I got from watching. You could try to lessen your preloads all the way around by a half to full turn. It might also just be a slightly grippy tire. Looking good tho man keep it up. As you drive more and develop your skills. The tuning will become easier to understand.

Promoting radio controlled drifting to the masses since 2009
(05-24-2013, 10:01 PM)JustSiDEwayZ Wrote:  Looking pretty good Steve, for a noob to cs! Looking really good for a rear mount AE TC5! Only thing I seen was the front seemed to pull you out kinda easy on some transitions. An the rear is kicking kinda hard on throttle. But its just what I got from watching. You could try to lessen your preloads all the way around by a half to full turn. It might also just be a slightly grippy tire. Looking good tho man keep it up. As you drive more and develop your skills. The tuning will become easier to understand.

Thanks.i woudn't have gove this far without you guys!i have a setup that i know that works but i will try 15 oil with less ride height all over just to see.i will put a smaller pinion i think,i have too much speed for learning,lol
SAKURA D4 RWD