Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Associated and RC drift at the Super Bowl XLIX
Hey guys!

Yestarday at the Super Bowl 49 pre-show it was aired an ad with Lexus and a Team Associated APEX RC car:

Associated is not a hardcore-drift-company, but they have some sort of partnership with Toyota/Lexus/Scion and they make some APEX chasis with licensed bodies, including the  Lexus RCF (link)  shown in the video.

Apparently, the RC drifting was made by the very famous DRIFT44: https://www.youtube.com/user/y29rai/videos

I think it was pretty cool, though my opinion can be disregarded since I am a huge Associated fan... LOL
Team Associated | Mugen | HoBao | MST | Traxxas | Tamiya | Hobbywing | JConcepts | AKA | Sanwa
Team Associated | Mugen | HoBao | MST | Traxxas | Tamiya | Hobbywing | JConcepts | AKA | Sanwa
Yes! That's great. I missed the commercial when it aired during super bowl. I think this'll definitely bring in some new people to rc drifting.
That is one hell of spot light for DRIFT44 I follow him on youtube. some pretty cool stuff
[Image: apexdrift_zpsa8569ede.png]
HPI SPRINT 2 Project

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Super-G Formula D Long Beach RWD DRIFT SESH 2 CAboy 0 56 07-09-2017, 02:59 PM
Last Post: CAboy
  RWD RC Drift at Super-G FD Long Beach Sesh CAboy 0 228 04-09-2017, 04:38 PM
  RC Drift Action at Super-G's Winterbash! CAboy 2 359 01-22-2017, 09:44 PM