The Magician - Nissan Skyline R33

19 Replies, 11053 Views

(06-06-2013, 05:57 PM)RCPHREEK Wrote:
(06-06-2013, 05:53 PM)QYKSLVR Wrote: Why is the Nismo backwards?

Lol it seems a lot of guys do that that with all kinds of names! It's because they put the stickers on inside and forget they have to be backwards on the inside in order to show up correctly on the outside...I guess lol

What!? That's my 12th body....I think I know how to add decals Tongue
Have you ever seen a competition drifter from japanese D1?? On the one side it's correct and on the other side it's mirror-inverted. :Wink: lol
Lol I have seen em lol, that's just a style they do right, and I wasnt meaning to make it sound like ur error lmao, it was just a smartelic remark at it hahaha
>SCREW IT, DONT NEED NO FANCY SIG<
Nice! Same colour as my new FRS then Wink
[Image: twssig.png]
wreckitsideways.com
ZILLAlife*Hiro Seiko*Tonisport*SkyRC*RC OMG
soooooo DOPE
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
(06-06-2013, 06:29 PM)Takumi Fujiwara Wrote: What!? That's my 12th body....I think I know how to add decals Tongue
Have you ever seen a competition drifter from japanese D1?? On the one side it's correct and on the other side it's mirror-inverted. :Wink: lol

Very cool. I have actually not seen the specific car/cars that actually run that. Cool you followed the theme
nice rendition, always wanted to do a r33, but like what ive heard and what youve said this pandora shells are not that durable
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Some Pandora bodies are durable, some not.....
I've the Sil80, too and it's durable as hell ^^
nice body.. I started to like pink since I got the Sakura D3 :Wink:
how did you make that black windows border?
It's thin matte black car wrapping vinyl...
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2013, 09:42 PM by Takumi Fujiwara.)
Pink color not that bad. A bit girlish though.