The OFFICIAL MS-01D thread. PRO/RTR/S and VIP.

55 Replies, 16188 Views

I bought alum suspension, after filling in damper oil,how do i adjust the damper shaft? Does it have to be rebound or just dead?

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk
Usually you let the piston be at the bottom, fill 'em up and put the bladder and screw on the shock cap, then they are has no rebound - If you take the piston and a little from the top, before the piston reaches the top, and put the bladder and screw the shock cap on they get a little rebound effect.
MST XXX-D VIP - CS 2.0 - Main

MST FMX-D PRO - RWD - Main

MST RMX-S 2.0 - RWD - Secondary
My ms01d rtr

[Image: 1dae7c4e544e0743f40e4d8ea21703db.jpg]

[Image: 53333c861cfadad8863e7de8b8d71ffa.jpg]

Drove real well like this

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk
Hi Gents.
I just made a comeback after 2 year retirement and luckily for me I acquired a MS01D Pro which I always wanted.
However i seem to be struggling with one annoying thing.

The car crabs to the right on low speed. When drifting to the right having a battle to control the car. However the left side seems to be the opposite.
I decided to check the entire chassis and found shim in right rear hub was in the bearing seal. Reassembled and tested it and again had shame issue.

I then stripped the rear of the chassis completely and used the Manual as a guide line. Which i found the bottom lower arm was the wrong way around. So I swopped over and reassembled. Now it crabs to the left.

Can someone here please help with the layout of how the Upper & Lower Control Arms should be on the chassis. Saw 2 different things in manual and amended version.
Maybe check the other arm too?

Απεστάλη από GT-S6310 using RC Drift Handbook
Check for a bad bearing. If one is bad it will make car put. What are the diffs. Spools, gears, one-way front.
MST  MS01D VIP II Red
MST  FXXD-S