The OFFICIAL MS-01D thread. PRO/RTR/S and VIP.

55 Replies, 16188 Views

Wouldn't that lower ride height?
No it makes it higher. The shocks are straighter.
Rsector TA-06 Pro
Has anyone added the front pulley to their ms? Also I have a steering problem. After turning it won't center right away I have to center it by turning it any ideas?

Trane
Heres Some Photo of what i've been upto with me MS01D  :B):  :B):  :B):

[Image: IMG_20150601_134102.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20150614_040238.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20150614_040333.jpg]

Time for others to break out some innovation!!!!!!
(02-11-2015, 04:24 AM)TraneDrift Wrote: Has anyone added the front pulley to their ms? Also I have a steering problem. After turning it won't center right away I have to center it by turning it any ideas?

Trane

Nope. Never had that happen on me b4.
Can someone say what parts I MUST upgrade for the plastic ones which break the most of the time in an MST-01D S? Cause I think I will do a rc shopping this year and I think of getting (smart) pop-ups for my MST-01D S Smile, I hope someone knows the most "shit*y" parts of an MST-01D S chassi and replies to this Smile. Can't wait for the reply! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
The rear spool is a bit rubbish, get yourself a spare spur gear too. I just lost a tooth on mine, apparently that's common
Rear spool broke on me second day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(07-18-2015, 09:34 AM)Seriogadfgh Wrote: Can someone say what parts I MUST upgrade for the plastic ones which break the most of the time in an MST-01D S? Cause I think I will do a rc shopping this year and I think of getting (smart) pop-ups for my MST-01D S Smile, I hope someone knows the most "shit*y" parts of an MST-01D S chassi and replies to this Smile. Can't wait for the reply! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Most important,buy aluminium upright

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk
Best suspension set up,so hows the outcome?

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk