Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Top Secret visit with Combat_Drftr
Got to go visit Top Secret hobbies in the Philippines yesterday with Combat_Drftr. Man, the shop may be small but its packed with all kinds of goodies!

[Image: bodies1_zpsa8136f45.jpg]

[Image: kits_zps2df03ce7.jpg]

[Image: bodies2_zps35bd3cf9.jpg]

[Image: wheels_zpsa9c56738.jpg]

To put icing on the cake they let us use their private drift track!
[Image: Topsecret_zps21ecee46.jpg]

Thanks Chris for the tour bro!

Also wanted to add this:

[Image: 20130420_212513_zps373283eb.jpg]

If you're a Tamiyahead like me you will love this place! Wall to wall Tamiya and packed!
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.  

Mehh
I hope 1 day my lhs looks like that
cool pics love to check out stores that stock good stuff
No prob man.. This is not the last time we are gonna do this.. We gotta check rt66 and ultra hobbies... Should have bought those MST axles.. Lol... Damn it!! That place is a drift only shop.. And other shops should follow in other places too... Hehe
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]
I thought you had spare R31 axles? Well if you need them that's an awesome excuse to go back!

Mehh
any videos of you guys using the track?
(04-21-2013, 05:21 PM)kidastra Wrote:  any videos of you guys using the track?

+1 would love to have a place like that to shop at around here.
No vids.  Though my phone is capable it still sucks as a vidcam.  Maybe next time though!

Mehh
Dang, I wish there were places like this near me. :( the closest shop to me is like an hour drive to chicago, and they arent mainly drift. And im not even sure if there is a drift track closer than 2 hours of driving :/ Im still looking though.
Chi-Town Drifter
(04-21-2013, 03:58 PM)Chiefy707 Wrote:  I thought you had spare R31 axles? Well if you need them that's an awesome excuse to go back!

Yeah I do but on the axle itself there is a point where it pushes out the front bearing of the knuckle..
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]