Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Top Secret visit with Combat_Drftr
The body i ordered from there is EPIC!!  I loved the first one so much that Im thinking of ordering another body through them here soon. Just cant decide if i want to go old school ('71 skyline) or something new ('12 Mustang) . After buying everything and the work they put into the bodys, the price is definetly worth it!!
MST FS-01D my one and only!!!

R.I.P.
HPI E10
Tamiya TA-06
well if you need us to check out the progress if ever you order one again.. we can bro...
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]
Thanks bro, but they are really good at keeping you updated. Their service is amazing!!how far away are you from them?
MST FS-01D my one and only!!!

R.I.P.
HPI E10
Tamiya TA-06
20 mins or an hour.. depending on traffic..
The underdog drifter....
Lol fucking traffic
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.  

Mehh
can't get away from the traffic... I'm in the same boat with the hobby store I prefer 20 min no traffic, or 1.5 hours with :/
Lol this Philippine traffic though.  Sheesh you better be assertive and keep your eyes open!  You never know if that tour bus waay back there will cut you off or if that rinky dink 150cc motorcycle will try to squeeze between you and that shitty black exhaust smoke spewing diesel...  Not to mention pedestrians where there shouldn't be any?  Lol its always an adventure!

Don't be a douche and help the next guy.  

Mehh
lol lanes what lanes
Yeah what lanes.. And to think some people here own ferraris.. The other day I saw a 458 driving around some roads I wouldn't even dare to drive it on.. But he was.. Brand new and everything.. Lol.. I get scared driving the bmw on these roads.. Hehe
The underdog drifter....
probably the dealer taking a joy ride lol