Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Top Secret visit with Combat_Drftr
(04-22-2013, 01:17 AM)Tito2102 Wrote:  The body i ordered from there is EPIC!!  I loved the first one so much that Im thinking of ordering another body through them here soon. Just cant decide if i want to go old school ('71 skyline) or something new ('12 Mustang) . After buying everything and the work they put into the bodys, the price is definetly worth it!!

if you can, order from Lexury. He is a forum member and has built most of TS's show bodies.

not to give away my secret but i have been talking to lexury (alvin) for a little bit now w/ alot of success

he is starting to produce bodies on the regular for clients :)

not to deviate too much but man i wish we had shops like that around here!!
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
what does one of those bodies generally cost
it really depends on how much you want done... pm Lexury and choose your poison!
Keep Drifting Fun
rob your crazy... in a good way, im interested at where that lils hobby center is, is that in greenhills aswell?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Yes Arwen is pretty cool guy.. Whenever I saw him at top secret he is working on bodies.. Lils is in glorietta 3... To tell you the truth I go there so much.. It's closer to me... They have tamiya everywhere...
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]
(04-25-2013, 07:09 PM)Combat_Drftr Wrote:  Yes Arwen is pretty cool guy.. Whenever I saw him at top secret he is working on bodies.. Lils is in glorietta 3... To tell you the truth I go there so much.. It's closer to me... They have tamiya everywhere...

Thanks bro. Shop is really small, specially when i'm around. ha ha ha
Nice to see this thread! That shop looks amazing. Do they ship to the US?
Current: Tamiya / HPI

Future: MST
I think they do..i checked their fb page and it had a banner saying they ship ww and paypal.just wish they had a true website..i hate fb.
I am not even a member of facebook of how much I hate it, but seems like I keep missing out on deals because of it.

Maybe one of their members on here can guide us.
Current: Tamiya / HPI

Future: MST
You can PM Top secret VIA member blackwrench
or PM LH AvE Garage VIA lexury directly
Keep Drifting Fun