Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toyota Altezza [Streetstyle Battle Build]
Looks good! Those Toyo tire decals and the radio antenna are a good touch, and details like that really make your car look more scale.

-Vic
Stable
  • Yokomo DIB275 Premium (RWD Conversion)
  • Yokomo DPR (Hayato Yoshiba Spec)
  • Yokomo YD-4
  • Yokomo YD-2 PLUS
Drift Gundam Blog
(10-02-2016, 12:12 PM)DriftGundam Wrote:  ..., and details like that really make your car look more scale.

Yes, that was the idea from the beginning. I always struggled with streetstyle drift bodies, since it is hard make it look real with the minimal details one can add. That´s why I usually go full sticker on all my bodyshells. ^^
But I like the Altezza, I am specially fond of the doorhandles. - Let´s see where it goes from here? After the first scratches it might slowly develop into a track drift car. ;)
Excellent build! I would love to have my projects come close to yours. This hobby is all in the details for me, so what you are doing is my taste all around. The lenses for the LEDs, did you print the yourself also?
(11-25-2016, 02:52 PM)Róbeau_RC Wrote:  The lenses for the LEDs, did you print the yourself also?

Yes I printed those with a "transparent" PLA material. It turns out more milky translucent though. But once painted with the transparent Tamiya X colors the effect is pretty cool when backlit with an LED.