MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Vector Cam Mount (w/guest appearance by the upcoming Eagle Racing TT02 FRD)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vector Cam Mount (w/guest appearance by the upcoming Eagle Racing TT02 FRD)
Been working on a small vector cam mount, and gave it the first test this past weekend.  I still need to fine tune it a bit, and also make it to where I can record a car chasing, but I am happy with the results so far.  Also, check out a little footage of the upcoming Eagle Racing TT02 FRD in action.  I love the way that thing slides!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eADJwJpDbU
-RexRacer19

Eagle Racing TT02 FRD
Sakura D3 & D4

Visit my blog: Mod19 RC
IG: @RexRacer19

[Image: IMG_2485c_zpsnoqm5qqh.jpg]
(11-20-2014, 11:34 AM)RexRacer19 Wrote:  Been working on a small vector cam mount, and gave it the first test this past weekend.  I still need to fine tune it a bit, and also make it to where I can record a car chasing, but I am happy with the results so far.  Also, check out a little footage of the upcoming Eagle Racing TT02 FRD in action.  I love the way that thing slides!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eADJwJpDbU

Lets see that vector mount!  looks pretty cool!
Photographer at Afro's RC follow us on Facebook, Instagram
HPI Sprint 2 2.7CS (in Progress)
HPI Sprint 2 4.5CS
Wrap-Up FR-D
Must be pretty stoked with the way it turned out. Any photos of it mounted?
I love that mod
[Image: 1.jpg]
Thanks for the comments. There seems to be a good bit of interest in this mount, so I plan on fully documenting how I made it with pics and whatnot.
-RexRacer19

Eagle Racing TT02 FRD
Sakura D3 & D4

any update?
Photographer at Afro's RC follow us on Facebook, Instagram
HPI Sprint 2 2.7CS (in Progress)
HPI Sprint 2 4.5CS
Wrap-Up FR-D
I am working on uploading a new video today. I am now able to record looking ahead or looking back. I still have some more tweaks to do to the design.
-RexRacer19

Eagle Racing TT02 FRD
Sakura D3 & D4

Looks awesome. Waiting for the "how-to" on how to build this mount :)
HPI Sprint 2 Flux - thread here
Hey group.. New to the rc world.. Any New Yorkers here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vector Cam...now looking forward and behind. RexRacer19 1 1,145 01-28-2015, 07:27 PM
Last Post: ColdStart_Grant