MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
wareagle84's Supra

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wareagle84's Supra
That supra is very nice! I like the headlights & taillights.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk
Current Chassis:Team Magic E4-FS, Team Magic E4D-MF Pro
Looks awesome, I"m thinking about getting the same body, what offsets are you using for wheels?
(01-26-2014, 10:56 AM)midnightracer Wrote:  Looks awesome, I"m thinking about getting the same body, what offsets are you using for wheels?

Thanks!

I have the HPI LP series wheels/tires on this car. LP32 (6mm) front and LP35 (9mm) rear.
HPI Sprint 2 Flux - full carbon fiber/aluminum upgrades 50/50
HPI Sprint 2 Flux - RWD project
HPI RS4 Sport 3  - carbon fiber/aluminum shelf queen
Hey man, I'm new in this forum but have been following it. I adore the work you've done on your supra body, what is the code for the colour you painted it? Is it from Tamiya series or something else?
(07-05-2014, 05:06 PM)efebutuner Wrote:  Hey man, I'm new in this forum but have been following it. I adore the work you've done on your supra body, what is the code for the colour you painted it? Is it from Tamiya series or something else?

Thanks. I used Pactra Metallic Blue backed with either SpazStix Chrome or Tamiya PS41, can't remember exactly which one.
Shell looks great dude :)
(07-06-2014, 07:26 AM)Slidingslade Wrote:  Shell looks great dude :)

thanks!
what did you use in the Hood? What kind of material is that?
"I drift not because it is a quicker way around a corner, but it is the most exciting way..."
(07-06-2014, 09:19 PM)Juggernaut Wrote:  what did you use in the Hood? What kind of material is that?

I used heavy duty "animal resistant" window screen. I cut it a little big and ran a line of silicon adhesive arounf the edge to attach it.
(07-07-2014, 07:58 AM)wareagle84 Wrote:  
(07-06-2014, 09:19 PM)Juggernaut Wrote:  what did you use in the Hood? What kind of material is that?

I used heavy duty "animal resistant" window screen. I cut it a little big and ran a line of silicon adhesive arounf the edge to attach it.

Good idea thanks
"I drift not because it is a quicker way around a corner, but it is the most exciting way..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wareagle84's S2000 wareagle84 2 2,692 01-01-2014, 01:18 AM
Last Post: L3gTxDomo
  wareagle84's Impreza WRX STi wareagle84 7 2,867 12-31-2013, 10:18 PM
Last Post: robb41488