wareagle84's Supra

29 Replies, 10088 Views

That supra is very nice! I like the headlights & taillights.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk
Current Chassis:Team Magic E4-FS, Team Magic E4D-MF Pro
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2014, 01:51 AM by Chinese_Food142.)
Looks awesome, I"m thinking about getting the same body, what offsets are you using for wheels?
(01-26-2014, 04:56 PM)midnightracer Wrote: Looks awesome, I"m thinking about getting the same body, what offsets are you using for wheels?

Thanks!

I have the HPI LP series wheels/tires on this car. LP32 (6mm) front and LP35 (9mm) rear.
HPI Sprint 2 Flux - full carbon fiber/aluminum upgrades 50/50
HPI Sprint 2 Flux - RWD project
HPI RS4 Sport 3  - carbon fiber/aluminum shelf queen
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2014, 06:50 PM by wareagle84.)
Hey man, I'm new in this forum but have been following it. I adore the work you've done on your supra body, what is the code for the colour you painted it? Is it from Tamiya series or something else?
(07-05-2014, 11:06 PM)efebutuner Wrote: Hey man, I'm new in this forum but have been following it. I adore the work you've done on your supra body, what is the code for the colour you painted it? Is it from Tamiya series or something else?

Thanks. I used Pactra Metallic Blue backed with either SpazStix Chrome or Tamiya PS41, can't remember exactly which one.
Shell looks great dude Smile
(07-06-2014, 01:26 PM)Slidingslade Wrote: Shell looks great dude Smile

thanks!
what did you use in the Hood? What kind of material is that?
"I drift not because it is a quicker way around a corner, but it is the most exciting way..."
(07-07-2014, 03:19 AM)Juggernaut Wrote: what did you use in the Hood? What kind of material is that?

I used heavy duty "animal resistant" window screen. I cut it a little big and ran a line of silicon adhesive arounf the edge to attach it.
(07-07-2014, 01:58 PM)wareagle84 Wrote:
(07-07-2014, 03:19 AM)Juggernaut Wrote: what did you use in the Hood? What kind of material is that?

I used heavy duty "animal resistant" window screen. I cut it a little big and ran a line of silicon adhesive arounf the edge to attach it.

Good idea thanks
"I drift not because it is a quicker way around a corner, but it is the most exciting way..."