Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What did u do to your drifter today!
(04-19-2015, 07:06 PM)wareagle84 Wrote:  I haven't touched my car since like early January.  :(
been spending so much time cleaning, packing and getting things in order to move to the Phoenix area I haven't even thought about emptying some batteries.  sometimes being an adult sucks!  lol

Nahhh. You just cant let adult life interfere with funtime.
(06-02-2013, 07:33 PM)RCPHREEK Wrote:  So if u do something to your drifter, fix it, tune comparateur mutuelle chat  it, try out a new setup, or even break it, or whatever...post it here.....
So today I blew the bearings in the front right and and rear right knuckles:/ idk how but I did!! So now I must get new ones!!

Hello!
This is my first time here and think that this is a good forum because there some good tips in it and it is also a very active one.
Thanks!
Installed new dampers on both chassis.  Awaiting my steering and drive line parts for the tt02. Oh and picked up a 4000mah gens ace for some oomf. Added a small lipo up front on the M06 too balance her out.
I wiped the dust off my s13 thats been building up for a year. Finally making time for it again. :)
Hpi E10.CSD
Sakura D4 RWD
(06-02-2013, 07:33 PM)RCPHREEK Wrote:  So if u do something to your drifter, fix it, tune it, try out a new setup, or even break it, or whatever...post it here.....
So today I blew the bearings in the front right and and rear right knuckles:/ idk how but I did!! So now I must get new ones!!
LOL,
I replaced a damaged bevel gear on the rear axle.
I built my drift car out of lego and threw a 1200 KV motor in it, so yeah,
things break down or blow up quite often.