Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What's this called?
This thread I saw on Facebook of the most amazing Skyline R33 and I love the detail in the engine bay: 

.jpg   13006516_1772492352983128_1716093066065895976_n.jpg (Size: 322.78 KB / Downloads: 36)
Does anyone know what these wires (in the yellow area) are called? Can't find them in Goolge, because I don't know the right searchterm XD

Thanks a lot for your help!
That stuff goes by several names...mesh wire cover, mesh loom, braided wire loom/cover.
HPI Sprint 2 Flux - full carbon fiber/aluminum upgrades 50/50
HPI Sprint 2 Flux - RWD project
HPI RS4 Sport 3  - carbon fiber/aluminum shelf queen
It looks like metal braid:

If I had to guess the size, it's smaller than 1/4" in diameter.

  • Yokomo DIB275 Premium (RWD Conversion)
  • Yokomo DPR (Hayato Yoshiba Spec)
  • Yokomo YD-4
  • Yokomo YD-2 PLUS
Drift Gundam Blog
Thanks guys! I will continue the quest ;-)
Semi related: anyone know where I can find the tubular front bumper supports?

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

About - Your Home for RC Drifting

Your home for everything RC Drift! offers RC Drift news, reviews, guides, chassis, videos, tips, countersteer tools, bodies, builds and more!

Serving up the latest RC Drift content since 2011.