Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up from Vallejo Cali!
Greetings and salutations from the 707 Vallejo Cali! Though I'm not even playing with my cars right now I'm still lurking around the internet reading up on what I'm missing.

My cars: Tamiya TA05VDF Gold, Tamiya Ta03F Pro

I'm pretty much a drifting noob but my R/C background goes all the way back to 1986. I used to race 200mm nitro sedan and m-chassis mini. I bash as well. I don't rip on noobs and believe we all gotta do our part to help the next mofo out because elitist pricks need to have their asses kicked.
Other quick RC facts about me: I prefer to race nitro, but play with electric. I am a MF'ing Tamiya fanboy. I like to go with other fools aren't using. I am so on top of the world right now since the SF GIANTS ARE 2012 MLB CHAMPS!!!
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.  

Mehh
welcome
Hey welcome to the forums here @ Drift Mission! I'm in norcal too! Sacramento in da houze.... lol any wayz there is a car show/drift comp this saturday in fairfield check it out. http://forum.driftmission.com/Thread-one...KWMneTBEYQ
[Image: smalleroneTENlogocfedit.jpg]
Promoting radio controlled drifting to the masses since 2009
welcome welcome
(11-15-2012, 06:47 PM)JustSiDEwayZ Wrote:  Hey welcome to the forums here @ Drift Mission! I'm in norcal too! Sacramento in da houze.... lol any wayz there is a car show/drift comp this saturday in fairfield check it out. http://forum.driftmission.com/Thread-one...KWMneTBEYQ

Shit! had I read this sooner I so wouldve been there

Mehh
Ah well the rain sucked.... The promoter did not provide cover. So the ground was too wet to drift.  So maybe next time.

My group that drifts with oneTEN Drift Network, has outdoor meets about twice a month in Sacramento. If your interested shoot me a pm and I will let you know about up coming meets.
[Image: smalleroneTENlogocfedit.jpg]
Promoting radio controlled drifting to the masses since 2009
Rise of the necropost...

Been a minute.  Figure I'll reintroduce myself since I'm toying with the idea of getting a new drift car again.

My name is Joe. Sold my XXX and VDF but still  have a TA03F that needs a little work.  I also have a project on the backburner that I'll get to when I do (I'm just converting a MS01D VIP to a FS01.  This one, remember this?)  Quit drifting last year to focus more on 1/10 scale off-road.

Really got tired of snooty elitists.  It's bad enough that the RC car hobby is fragmented as it is.

Mehh
Rise of the Necropost Part 2.

Life happens, then you forget all about your hobbies.

Greetings folks, my name is Joe from the SF Bay Area.  Used to be on DM alot, so much so the DM overlords said , "Eff it, wanna be a mod?"  And so I became a mod.  Life was great.  The drifting was good.  Met the homie Combat Drftr out in the PI and had a few  RC drift/Greenhills/Top Secret RC/Hard Rock Cafe stories.  Then life happened and RC drift was put on the back burner.

Anyways here I am again.  Pretty much in the same position I was in last summer.  Looking for a drifter car again.  A RWD drift car.   Our local track will be building a indoor drift track so anyone who's local, holler at your boy for the details.

Mehh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anybody from Vallejo (Bay Area) Ca jrizzle707 1 201 06-13-2017, 09:42 PM
Last Post: harry56