Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT UP PEOPLE
New to the sport and cant wait. Got a basic ride...Skyline R34 non belt. Ill be asking lots of questions...Im in South Cal...LA area. So looking for anyone that can show me how to keep my ride in one piece.
Welcome.. What's the basic ride ur talking about? Maybe we can help guide you on it..
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]
HSP kit....AWD, 540 motor, non belt.....havent got it yet.....should be on my door in a week.
Cool.. That chassis has potential.. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.. I have seen some people heavily modify these.. People might say if you had gne wit a different chassis blah blah.. But to each his own.. I am the type of person who goes the other route.. I like to see peoples faces when they realize my stock chassis kept up with their high dollar bling mobile.. Lol.. It's not about how much money you put into this hobby.. It's the dedication and hardwork you put into it to have fun with the hobby..
The underdog drifter....
welcome to dm
(04-04-2013, 10:39 PM)Combat_Drftr Wrote:  Cool.. That chassis has potential.. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.. I have seen some people heavily modify these.. People might say if you had gne wit a different chassis blah blah.. But to each his own.. I am the type of person who goes the other route.. I like to see peoples faces when they realize my stock chassis kept up with their high dollar bling mobile.. Lol.. It's not about how much money you put into this hobby.. It's the dedication and hardwork you put into it to have fun with the hobby..

Holly true! My NDA BMW M3 is based on HSP kit and it drifts like hell. All possible settings are available right out of the box to play around with. All u have to do is to lock diff(s) and load front side with 50-70 grams of weight. Also check that u have ball bearings in the wheel hubs. My kit comes with friction bushings instead. Bearings sets are available and cheap. And all parts for HSP are extremely cheap.

Good luck swimmer2010!
And here is something you might want to do to it... Jus something to think about.. What's makes this hobby so fun to me is the tinkering and researching what will work or not.. Hehe..

High angle steering mod
The underdog drifter....
welcome!
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
Welcome to your new addiction lol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Info Hello people... Tlaloc 2 1,193 11-18-2015, 09:46 PM
Last Post: davidsmunoz
  Great forum with knowledgeable people tko415 3 1,423 05-26-2014, 07:57 PM