Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What y'all do for a living
im just a polisher for a granite shop nothing glamorous or awesome but at least it can feed my addictionDevil
[Image: 405149244.jpg]
I make the wire for the inside of tires in a tire factory
well for now i am waiting for my next assignment.. waiting on slots in japan or UAE.. either both i would be happy.. different backgrounds of jobs we all got here, but one passion...
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]
yes we all come from a varied tapestry of life which is why I love this forum
Im a pdi tech/makeready manager for toyota dealer. I love that i mostly test drive cars and play on the webs all day.
[Image: KC_zpsd2cfde5e.jpg]
I'm a Welder or a Test operator in a lab depending on the time of year since we only have two seasons, Rain and sun... And no one want's to build during the 9 or so months of rain.
I in the Navy out here in Japan fixing comms gear. Real boring stuff when nothing breaks. Still haven't made it to the tracks I want to visit, still need a lot more practice. But when I think I'm ready ill start hitting them up.
(04-14-2013, 11:47 PM)k0di Wrote:  Im a pdi tech/makeready manager for toyota dealer. I love that i mostly test drive cars and play on the webs all day.

we have a very similar posistion for the same brand, I don't get to play on the web at all!!
(04-15-2013, 03:39 AM)kidastra Wrote:  
(04-14-2013, 11:47 PM)k0di Wrote:  Im a pdi tech/makeready manager for toyota dealer. I love that i mostly test drive cars and play on the webs all day.

we have a very similar posistion for the same brand, I don't get to play on the web at all!!

I kept my laptop in my hutch with firefox on some rc drift site and TIS on internet explorer. It was my intention to switch between the 2 depending if my boss was walking by my stall. It's just my boss was very ninja like and my dumbass hella into whatever it was I was watching/reading that I got caught... alot.
Thing is everyone did it, just try to not make it so obvious. The cashier hotties would be on Facebook. The techs would be on whatever they were into. The salesmen, not so much. If they were on the web, they weren't making money.
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.

Im in sales for a company called ThoroughClean Water Blasters, we manufacture some of the most heavy duty pressure cleaners on the market and supply 90% of the mines through-out Australia and some overseas in Indonesia. Its not overly exciting but i get to sit on a computer and look up heaps of RC drifting stuff. Plus my salary is pretty good and commission ontop of that.