Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What y'all do for a living
(05-09-2013, 01:53 AM)teshi Wrote:  Working for Nissan as their point of contact for GTR dealers so mainly admin and warranty duties. Beats any office job I have been lumbered with so far. :)

I work at one of those dealers :) drove a gtr this morning. Love the new interior!!
I could do with an assistant :P Ah sorry its not at the dealers but more head office. Was nice, when I started a few weeks later I got one for the weekend. I loved it but my girlfriends neck didnt. Oddly, I dont think I could own or live with one. Its too easy :(
I personally hate the car! It's a dude magnet!! Lol
Agreed 100% Its a technological masterpiece but honestly when I drove it, sure its quick but its far too easy. I prefer something a little more RAW like a 911 or M3 CSL
My name gives it away but I own a photography company and have 2 assistants. I also own a music recording/edm production business that caters to local bands and college students who are looking for a better deal to get their creativity on a CD. I am a professional photographer of 6 years and have been in the music world for half my life. I was in a fraternity that gave me enough connections and motivation to push both into legitimate sources of income and although being my own boss working anywhere from 50-70 hours a week is tougher than you might think.

Here is an original of mine that I posted on a personal account:

http://snd.sc/1aEe3At
I'm a Military and Veteran Clinical Admin Coordinator for United Health Care (Military Insurance). I process inpatient emergency claims for ADSM/ ADSM Family Members and Vets.
[Image: 1.jpg]
I'm a sushi chef at benihana here in the Norcal. anyone from the bay area are welcome to drop by. :)
(03-15-2014, 12:40 PM)gieo07 Wrote:  I'm a sushi chef at benihana here in the Norcal. anyone from the bay area are welcome to drop by. :)

I'm coming to the bay soon, where is your restaurant located?
[Image: 1.jpg]
I work in a 40 year old traditional japanese resto in Ottawa Canada..
I'm currently working for a little company called Halliburton. I support the virtual development & test environment for Landmark software R&D. In short... a glorified computer guy :)

I've worked a lot in the Oil & Gas industry. I built the global storage and vmware environment for Hess. Petabytes of data...

I've also worked for Hewlett-Packard in the Enterprise Storage Group and helped design new storage arrays.

All without a single year of college :) and a NAVY vet.
My dad was right... you CAN do whatever you put your mind to.